My Technology History!

My first contact with technology, namely computers, was in early 1997 in high school, I was 16 at the time. I was so excited about the idea of having to learn how to compute. However, when we started the class, computer lessons became the most hateful lessons for me because of the monotony of sitting on a chair for an hour to learn basic things . I was hooked into using computer later when one of my expert-in-computer friends created an email for me! I became addicted so much that every other day I would go to internet cafe  to check my email, looking for emails from who, I really did not know, that was in 2002 by the way.

Later I decided to buy a computer. In 2004, I bought me a nice computer just to check my emails, the senders, I really did not know them yet! From there, I was the most literate person, actually “illiterate,” in any issue concerning computers among my fellow friends. Then, I started using computer to read more than computing. I could not keep up with the technological and accessory parts because they were very expensive . So reading and checking my email were the deals! I still do not see myself as a literate in technology but I do know enough to survive. I always want to make sure and resist the temptation of being addict. I do more reading on books now, I use social media but not as much.

Post navigation

3 comments for “My Technology History!