Thoughtful Designs

The topic I will be discussing will be thoughtful designs, and how a great logo and design is needed to create a great advertisement. A great logo and thoughtful design can tell the story about your business, what you do, or the history behind it. The reason I am addressing it is because a picture is worth a thousand words, so people should be able to look at your graphic and immediately have a sense for what your business does.

The problems that come with this is not having enough detail to create a great design for your client. A client demands the best design fitting for them, and sometimes it is a hard task if we are not given enough information on it. If we are not given enough detail, it will be incredibly harder to put more thought into the design.

In order for them to help us, they should be able to tell us the meaning of their company and what it stands for, give us a legitimate logo, and your primary colors as well. The more information that they give us regarding there company, the more though we can put into the design, which will in turn catch more of the audience’s attention and bring the company more clients.

My take on the matter is that if a business is wanting to hire a graphic designer, they should be able to give them all the things listed above as well. Once we have more knowledge of the company, it will become easier for us to build the perfect advertisement for you.

My question for the audience is what skills and qualities would a great graphic designer need to create thoughtful designs for their clients? This should be a refresher from one of my previous posts! Please feel free to comment your answers below so I can read your thoughtful answers! Also please like and subscribe to my blog!