Multiple Solutions

The problem I will be addressing will be when groups tend to come up with different solutions. A group having multiple solutions is common, but it is up to them to come up with a final product. The reason I am addressing this is because I believe groups should be able to come together with one final solution. I am interested in this particular topic because I know that in the future, it will come a time when we disagree on what the final product should be.

The main problem with coming up with being in teams are the fact that you will come up with different ideas for the design. Sometimes a person will really stand by his idea and not want to use anything else, and then more problems will arise such as a delay in finish and potential loss in money, and one little problem can turn into a big one.

the best solution for this would be to let your team understand that it is a group effort. Also, to have the boss be the one who decides which design would be used for each project. This will take stress off the other members of the team by feeling like they need to vote, and they can just focus entirely on creating designs.

Personally, I love the fact that in a group, there are multiple ideas towards a project because if everyone both produce good ideas on certain subjects of the paper, they can be combined into one. Another way to help with this would be to have your team each work on specific parts of the project and then come together to see if they are acceptable, or if they need to be redone. That way you can reduce competition within your own team, and they don’t have to feel rushed so they can perform to their best ability.

My question for the audience is what are ways that you would reduce competition within a team? And if you were the leader, how would you handle groups and their multiple solutions? Please write your answer down below, I can’t wait to hear your responses to this question! Also, please like and subscribe to my blog!