Competition

The topic I will speaking about today will be competition in graphic designing and differentiating yourself from your competition. All companies have competition that operate in the same type of business as each other. The most important thing to do is to try and find a way that makes you stand out. I am addressing this because I believe that when finding ways to differentiate yourself, will set your company apart from the rest. Me aspiring to be a future business owner, find this topic interesting because I want to learn the best ways to differentiate myself.

The main problem with competition is that businesses will come up with special deals so that they can persuade their competition’s clients to come to them. This is a good idea generally, but companies need to be wary of their budgeting and knowing when the right time is to start these deals.

The best solution to this is graphic designers. Most small businesses must find things that will separate themselves from other companies, in order to be competitive. And the best way is to hire a graphic designer to make your business stand out to your audience and to the competition.

Personally, I am all for competition. Being a student athlete competition is in my blood and I could never see myself running away from it. I want to be the best there is and nothing else. So, I could see competition potentially being my problem because I will want to find any way to outdo them even if it means to potentially lose money for a short period of time. That is why I will mostly have a consultant to help me make more rational decisions.

My question to the audience is what measures will you take to beat your competition? Will you be willing to lose a little money to gain more customers or no? please explain your reasoning below, I look forward to reading your answers and reasoning! Also please like and subscribe to my blog!