Summer Doll

It’s no secret that neutrals take over most of my closet, but I’m trying to branch out and add some color for some refreshing looks! This mint green/blue romper is so ideal for a hot summer day. When I look at this romper I immediately think pool & good food on the grill! If you struggle from shying away from the neutrals like me, find a colorful romper that is as versatile as this one and maybe you’ll become more open to new colors when you see how fabulous you look in them! If you also don’t like tight clothes like me, rompers are perfect for giving you the comfortable yet cute feeling. The loose fit looks beautiful on any body type too.  Do you sweat too much in the summer and are afraid everyone knows it? A strapless romper will save your day.

Having a couple of these perfect gems in your closet will have you smiling each time you look inside! Most of the rompers I find are also under $50 which is significant due to recently being out of college and living the broke life. I bought this specific romper for the unbelievable price of $13 at Marshalls & HomeGoods!

I would be so happy to see any ideas, comments, or other solutions other than the ones I included within this post! Feel free to leave any of the above in the comments section below!

And as always, I would greatly appreciate if you liked this post, shared it on social media, and please subscribe! Thank you!