Go-To-Girl-On-The-Go Outfit

Last minute plans sometimes end up being the best plans. Although, last minute outfit planning usually ends with a result of random articles of clothing thrown together and hoping for the best! Getting home from a busy day of school or work sometimes calls for a night of going out to dinner or going somewhere with friends. Being faced with the rush of having to do a change of clothes before your evening plans can bring down your mood…

If you have a habit like me and you tend to go with the flow and not make set plans, you should always have a back-up outfit prepared. This Go-To-Outfit is something I always have in mind for a day I might have planned to meet friends or even to complete errands. The mom jeans are not only comfortable, but they are also a high fashion statement today. The high waisted pants are perfect with any top, tucked in or even untucked. I paired the jeans with this buttoned down polka dotted top that is not only breathable and stylish, but also vintage! Who doesn’t love polka dots for the summer time, especially when it’s a top from your moms giveaway pile? I found these pair of jeans for $20 and the mules for $22!

If you my friends, have any other solutions/questions/ideas on my Go-To-Girl-On-The-Go outfit, please leave comments for me in the comment section below! I would love to read some feedback and answer any questions!

Please like this post, share it with your friends on social media, and subscribe to my blog! And as always…BE YOUR OWN KIND OF STATEMENT, my fashionistas!