Remix-Victoria

For my remix idea I wanted to choreograph a dance piece. My main intent of the piece is to tell a love story between Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione. My original idea is choreograph the struggle between friendship and love.

For this project I would need to cast 2 males and 2 females dancers. However, due to scheduling I am not able to get dancers and hold rehearsals. I still need to find music. For costumes I would design each and personalize it.

2 Responses

1. This sounds really cool actually! Since you don’t have time to actually create the dance, I’d suggest maybe creating images of the costumes and sharing them with the class on the projector. In addition, you could talk about what you would seek in the dancers (should their physical appearances mimic the characters in Harry Potter?), what kind of movements you’s want them to preform, and how that would explain the story you are trying to show. I’m excited to see this!

2. I really like this idea. I like how you are going to think of way to portray the story of love and friendship through music and dance. You could also sketch the costumes of what you would have your dancers wearing. I’m excited to see how this turns out!