Summer Sweater

Hello everyone, hopefully you had a good Monday, even though that is pretty much an oxymoron.

Today’s topic is for those office dwellers that spend their summer days in buildings the temperature of the arctic tundra.

Every morning when I walk into my internship’s office, I know I will be very, very cold about 15 minutes into my day, with only the hope of warming up outside at lunch time.

But in summer it’s hard to dress for the office when it’s so warm outside. So Today we will talk about summer sweaters!

I’m not talking about the wool sweater you wear December- March. I’m talking about that perfect lightweight sweater that you can keep at your desk. Cotton blends tend to make for the best summer sweaters, especially in a light weight knit like the one I wore to work today!

My outfit of the day:

The sweater I have on was a score from Madewell’s clearance section last summer. But I will link a similar one here! (on sale for $24.98!)

Here’s a close up of the shoes because they are super comfortable, cute, and affordable ($23 at Marshalls!)

How do you keep warm in an air conditioned office during the summer months?

Be sure to share this post on your social media pages if you found it helpful or think it would be helpful for a friend!

gwfw