Menu

Why video production in a fraternity is amazing

01/10/2020 - Uncategorized

One thing about my fraternity is that we travel a lot. We all like to get together for events, hangouts, or even if it is just to check in on each other. We travel mainly for support for other schools so we can be able to help build on other campus and receive the same love back. When the energy for genuine people is there it is nothing better.

I see a lot of my brothers work on social media and it brings me joy to see the good they do with people. Some of them work with children and others with adults to help them be a better version of themselves. It’s one thing for it to be someone you know, but your own family is a different feeling. The beauty falls within the feeling you get when you feed off great energy like that it helps you want to see more of it surround you. When we stroll for causes like AIDS walks and Cancer walks, we have moments that are memorable and those videos that get put into short films are so amazing to watch.

When we go to other schools because we have brothers who need support and we go to perform with them for a crowd who just want to see a good show. Those productions with the crowd lively enjoying the performance and the energy are just there is what increases the production and memory value of the short film. Those are the memorable videos that give us a reason to continue doing what we do as brothers. To have that to look back on and talk about with your brothers is one of the best feelings you can have.

There is so much beauty to capture in those moments that you get to experience once. Even if its yearly reoccurring events, they never get old because there is always new stuff to do each year and a new cord to impress. When brothers are just together hanging out, those are when it’s just to catch great energy and have a vibe with the right people.

If you think that this blog was useful, please comment and share your feedback with me. If there is a topic you would like for me to discuss individually, feel free to contact me. I would love to reach out to more people and appreciate everyone who comments and shares. Subscribe to receive notifications of when my next blog is up and ready for discussion.

Skip to toolbar