Menu

Why events are good ways to catch good video for a project

01/08/2020 - Uncategorized

There is so much that goes on within Greek life. There is a lot for Greeks to do individually or together at events. Some events get more attention than others, but it’s all about the moments that you capture in between. I want to be able to capture every possible moment I can but that won’t happen because I’ll be engaged in some of those moments and that will make me unable to record any film. So, what can you do if you are faced with an issue like that?
There are different options that you should have in a place like having other people who can record the moments that you cannot capture. The good thing about having a portable device that you keep your content on is that someone else can capture those moments for you. They can even offer a different perspective that you probably would not have caught. You will also have people who are always recording depending on what is going on. For Greek events, you will have moments when organizations will be strolling and those are good moments to capture. When there is a party you can typically capture Greeks strolling when they hear a familiar song. When you have other events that are Greek focused you will have things like stepping, strolling or other talents that can be shown.
When I go to other campuses to stroll, I am usually not recording any performances since I am busy preparing for mine. Luckily, I can see the videos that other people record, and I get perspectives of how people see them through those videos. Some videos are without a doubt recorded better than others and it gives me options to choose from. I make sure to catch other performances before and after mine so that I have enough footage to look back on from other organizations.
If you are going to be traveling or even hosting events, you need to prepare to have things in place in case you cannot film. So, having others who can get footage for you and recording when you can be a good way to stay involved with other people. It’s also a good way to meet people from different organizations or just people who enjoyed your performance. Just keeping a reason as to why you would be recording at events whether it’s just to have fun or for business is a good way to keep it always in mind and make it fun for yourself.
If you think that this blog was useful, please comment and share your feedback with me. If there is a topic you would like for me to discuss individually, feel free to contact me. I would love to reach out to more people and appreciate everyone who comments and shares. Subscribe to receive notifications of when my next blog is up and ready for discussion.

Skip to toolbar