Menu

Who do I want to focus on when I do my productions?

01/08/2020 - Uncategorized

Having an area of focus when doing productions is what will bring it all together. It all depends on the message you are looking to give when you are getting ready to prepare for production. You need to make sure you prepare a script or some visual form so that it can aid you in setting up your production. How do you know you are getting the most production value out of your work?
It is hard to make sure you are putting your best work forward, but if it was easy then everyone would do it. Even if everyone could do it that just means your work needs to stand out that much more. Your creativity needs to be able to explode on a page first before being able to transition it onto a video production. You need to have something that makes you itch for more, and that focus will help you build a product that others will want to see as well.
For me, my fraternity is more than enough of a focus that can be full of creativity. There is so much that goes on within my fraternity and this is not to promote my fraternity. This is more to show the love I have for my org and how far I am willing to be engaged moving forward in my life. I want to catch all the moments that can be shared with not just brothers, but everyone so they can see my organization through as close as they can to my view. It’s not about portraying it to be perfect, but for me to be able to show the perfection I can find in my life through my organization and what it has done for me.
If you can find that love and excitement for what you are going to be focused on in your production, it will make it that much more interesting and fun to work on. People say that your work is a representation of you and I’m sure no one wants to be represented awfully through their work. Time and other factors play a part when shooting a production, but if you plan and make sure that you use all the time you have efficiently there is nothing that will stop your work from being amazing.
If you think that this blog was useful, please comment and share your feedback with me. If there is a topic you would like for me to discuss individually, feel free to contact me. I would love to reach out to more people and appreciate everyone who comments and shares. Subscribe to receive notifications of when my next blog is up and ready for discussion.

Skip to toolbar