Menu

Review of the equipment I’ve used

01/06/2020 - Uncategorized

Today’s article will be centered around some reviews I have on equipment I have used in video recording thus far. I want to open this forum for a broader discussion and would love feedback to open my views or even someone else’s views on new equipment. Working as a student I’ve learned more about what my technology can do than I thought I would. You’re never going to be done exploring and there will always be something new to try that’s in the works of being built.

For my videos, I have got very familiar with my iPhone. When I was first doing video recordings, I used 1080p resolution and now I’m used to my settings on 4k 60fps. When it comes to video editing having a higher resolution video makes it easier for editing. I have had successful videos that were clean and crisp using 4k video footage. Any iPhone that can handle that kind of video settings is worth having for someone who’s always on the go and wants something good to use for any video grabbing occasions. No need to grab a super expensive camera for just starting if you already have a high-tech piece of machinery at your fingertips.

For video editing, I have used my video editor just starting and it was good enough for basic personal projects and there may be more I can use it for. I prefer to use Adobe premiere for my video editing projects. The work I have done as far as making a small movie for a class project speaks for itself when it comes to that editing software. Making sure you have a computer that can handle the processing power of the Adobe program is a plus as well and making sure you have a hard drive with enough storage space to hold all the work that you do is important. There is so much that is left for me to explore this program and it is worth the investment of time and money if need be.

As there are always new programs being created all the time it is good to explore any and every that you can. Some good free programs can be explored for almost every project and each one is unique. Different tools can be used for training and used in different ways to perfect your craft. I encourage all who are trying to find new things to explore in the world of video editing to just look through all the tools that are at your disposal.

I would love to hear some of the programs and equipment others use. If there is anything new that you can introduce me or anyone else with, please feel free to share. I am always looking for new things to try and would love to have fresh eyes for a new viewpoint.

Skip to toolbar