Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 8.44.30 PM

Working on Twine was one of the amazing websites I have ever been working on. Since the day Prof. Sherwood gave us the task of creating twine my head was so confused of what to give. So, as I wanted my Twine to be very creative and not bored through brining some previous taken courses and paste them on the website. Therefore, I compose the story my grandmother’s death when I was in Cincinnati taking my first IELTS. The situation of my grandmother’s death was very sorrowful for me. My close and best friend who nicely tried to conceal me while I had no idea about her death was one of the things that made me think “The use of technology” could be good and bad at the same time. I have never thought that using technology would be some time bad thing! I only thought that the worst thing about technology is that it wastes our times. But since that day, I realized that she shouldn’t have concealed me but after she make sure that someone has told me before. On the other hand, she at least has to give some introductions or so to make sure that I know about the death.

Therefore, thinking about what happened made me think to make this story to be the introduction of my lesson about the Advantages and Disadvantages of using technology in general.

Finally, Thank god i was not one of those who lost their lives because they received a very bad news through the technology ..

Thank you.

Rufaydah.