Good morning! 

Since the beginning of this morning I was really shocked and happy at the same time. Indeed, I had no idea that I would be taught to create my own blog at least once in my lifetime. Not to say that getting some lessons about creating your own domain is not something easy to do or to afford from any reliable person in our country. YouTube would be the only helper for me. So, i’m truly happy to start learning to use the technology in my teaching future in literature filed. Honestly, what made me deeply happy is that i’m in real love with all the technological equipments and tools. So, its a great pleasurable to study such a course!

Surprisingly, three weeks ago I suddenly created a Google blog and I promised myself to start filling it in the summer vacation. I was sort of worried because I haven’t been taught to do a blog but I decided to learn! So, this class is a really dream maker. I promise to spread all the knowledge I got through my whole life as much as I could as I believe that “Writing is the life after death”.

Sincerely,

Rufaydah.