Thursday, March 29, 2018
Monday, August 27, 2018 through Friday, December 28, 2018
General Statement of Duties:
- Work directly with the Marketing staff in coordinating overall sponsorship servicing.
- Assist in the execution of promotions and sponsor programs.
- Assist Marketing Department with events such as the Four Steelers Youth Football Clinics, Gatorade Jr. Training Camps, Men’s Fantasy Football Camp at Saint Vincent College (6/1 – 6/3, 2018), Steelers Women’s Training Camp in late July (during 2018 Steelers Training Camp at Saint Vincent College) and Steelers home preseason games.
- Assist with other events as needed.
- Assist Merchandise Manager with daily tasks.
- Perform additional duties assigned by all members of marketing staff on a daily basis.
- Assist in the execution of the FedEx Traveling Great Hall Trailer to satisfy sponsor agreement visits
- Students must be enrolled in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Business Administration or Communications majors to qualify.
- The student must be able to lift at least 20 pounds to adequately perform their responsibilities.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a non-paid internship for 6 credits. The internship will run for a period of 16 weeks with an approximate work schedule of up to 15 hours per week. Steelers will work with college advisors to set up the program to provide college credit. Intern must have reliable transportation. Interviews will be conducted during the weeks of February 19 and February 26, 2018 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.
Please submit all resumes to: email@example.com