- A commitment to work fifteen to twenty-five hours per week.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Skill in coordinating and completing both special projects, and routine tasks.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and database management.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- A passion for publishing and a knowledge of contemporary literature and Dzanc titles (preferred).
- Assisting with promoting nation-wide events.
- Assisting with tracking, formatting and archiving of book reviews and other media.
- Assisting with on-line promotional initiatives.
- Assisting in the production of advertisements, press releases, and promotional materials.
- Assisting with mailings to media, consumers, booksellers, and other contacts.
- Working with Marketing Director to track revenue and research additional sales outlets.
Email a cover letter explaining your interest in obtaining a Dzanc Internship, and which specific internship you are interested in, along with your resume (attached MS Word Document) and the name and email addresses of at least two references that we can contact. Send email to email@example.com.