- Spring 2018: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Summer 2018: Monday, April 9, 2018
- Fall 2018: Friday, August 3, 2018
English majors and minors who are in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Work with faculty to establish a Lit Studies web page to promote the program and individual courses.
- Organize a blog, facebook page, and twitter account to promote discussion about favorite books and writers, other possible events, or ask questions.
Work with the English Club to provide club’s focus.
- Work to organize casual meetings with published writers.
- Attend lit nights organized by EGO.
- Organize group attendance at IUP Theater
- Work to invite guest writers or scholars to campus.
- Share ideas for preferred course content.
Email internship coordinator, Dr. Oriana Gatta (email@example.com), a 3-5 paragraph explanation of your skills and expertise related to internship duties listed above.