Indiana University of Pennsylvania : Communications Media – Production Track
Aesthetic and Theory of Communications Media (Spring ’18)
- Analyzed and applied principles of theory both classical and future possibilities in audio and video.
- Studied theoretical terminology and basic principles of memory, perception, concept learning, motivation, and attitude.
- Examined various media to understand what drives individual’s drive to obtain a product and the impact.
- Obtained concepts of aesthetics and communication theory.
Television Production (Spring ’18)
- Operated the following television equipment: cameras, audio equipment, lighting equipment, video switching equipment, video tape recorders, and video special effects.
- Proficient in television operations, crew coordination, and functions and responsibilities of the following positions: camera operator, floor director, audio operator, technical director, lighting director, character generator operator, and video tape operator.
W-IUP (Sports Talk Live) : ’17-’18
- Operated radio equipment such as microphones and switching equipment.
- Hosted sporting events through W-IUP that required switching equipment
IUP-TV (The Big Hit) : ’17-’18
- Performed as talent on-air as a sports analyst for various segments for discussion of sports.
- Operated switching, audio, and camera equipment while filming shows.
- Utilized special effects programs to enhance visual aesthetic of shows in post-production such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Assigned and met deadlines that required sports articles to be completed.
Operations and Audio/Video for the Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex (KCAC) – 1 year
Supervised and completed tasks for various events to be performed.
- Ran wire for music concerts and graduation ceremonies
- Assisted in using switcher for graduation for video
- Set up microphones for conferences