Spooky Updates so far on the fundraiser!

Hello viewers! this is Zack Hirsch here giving you an update on how the Phi Kappa Psi Pumpkin carving contest fundraiser is going so far. We so far have 14 eligible teams that have signed up which in my opinion is a pretty good number. We are branching out to local stores and buildings all around Indiana and are posting flyers with permission to attract more people. My fraternity brothers and I have taken the initiative to  reach out to IUP sororities and sports team that might be interested in carving pumpkins for a great cause. The teams that have signed up so far have shared with me their desired costumes that they will wear the night of the fundraiser, and let me tell you, they are hilarious and frightening ! There is still 2 more days left to sign up for this spooky event. So if you or a friend are interested make sure to contact me personally at dgzx@iup.edu or, by my cell phone (484-999-1067). Let me know if you have any questions regarding the fundraiser. And don’t forget to follow the Phi Kappa Psi social media pages on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more updates to follow! Hope to see everyone there!