Crimson Rider Almond Cookies
- 2 cups ground almonds (Place two or three cups of almonds in food processer and grind them. Do not let them become almond butter).
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave (1 minute or less).
- Set the coconut oil aside to cool slightly at room temperature.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate large bowl.
- Gently whisk egg, syrup, and 2 tbsp. (half) of the coconut oil in a bowl until it forms a thick, amber liquid.
- Pour the amber liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix them into a stickie cookie dough.
- Brush the remaining coconut oil over the cookie sheet until it is covered.
- Use a table spoon to spoon rounded mounds of cookie dough onto the sheet (12 per sheet).
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Cool on a rack. The cookie, when cool should be crisp.
Crimson Rider Chocolate Frosting
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup Stevia
- ¾ cup unsweetened soy milk
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup special dark or regular cocoa (try the special dark)
- Place ingredients in a food processor and mix on high until smooth and thick. It will thicken more in the refrigerator.
- Keep refrigerated.
Crimson Rider Sandwich Cookie
- Break a cookie in half.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of frosting on one cookie half.
- Place the second half of the cookie on top for a sandwich.