This summer, the internship will be online. We will use Zoom and several video/audio servers to support the team’s work. Minimum GPA of 3.25 is expected. Those with 3.00 may be considered based on skills.
To apply, complete the form below and email a copy of your resume and a list of the media production software and hardware you have access to at home to Dr. Piwinsky – Mark.Piwinsky@iup.edu no later than Friday, April 17th.
Planned Project Areas
- Audio Theater – adapt, create and script stories for radio theater and the web. · Charles Dicken’s Christmas Carol – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWxstVweUS4 · The Signal Man – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jvpRQm4YQ
- Public Pictures Theater – a Turner Classic Movies style show featuring public domain movies with history and commentary. · Promo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LlqIWwtHFc · Overview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBZktHQxOek
- Feature Stories – short segments for IUP-TV · Scoops Ice Cream – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUTYGv3i1jQ · Wildcat Regiment Band – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMu_b_EkBA
- Graphics for Sports – some of our team will be producing graphics for IUP sports – primarily for the Fall football broadcasts.
- Other Projects: These may include developing materials for online classes, pre-recorded radio segments, etc.
Types of Skills Needed:
- Video Editing and Animation
- Audio Production
- Photography – photo editing