Last Post for Summer 2020 Interns

This will be the final post (probably) for Summer 2020 interns from Dr. Lenze the COMMINTERNS website.

The COMMINTERNS site will be changing significantly in the next few weeks as I prepare to teach COMM 395 in the fall. Hopefully, the next crop of summer interns will not face the incredible challenges that you so bravely overcame! You should be proud of yourselves for what you’ve accomplished in the middle of a world-wide pandemic!

Graduates, stay in touch! I’m here to help you succeed in your new career! To those who are returning in the fall, be sure to let me know how things went with your internship! I will be removing your subscriptions to the COMMINTERNS site. In the event that you fail COMM 493, please resubscribe as soon as possible so you do not miss out on any information for next summer.

To those who were not able to secure an internship this summer, please stay subscribed and look for new posts on the 2021 Summer Internship Program.

One last thing. There is a rumor circulating that we will be offering Fall or Spring internships due to the pandemic. That is false! The IUP Communications Media Internship Program remains SUMMERS ONLY! If you require additional time to complete your Summer 2020 internship, even into the fall, you should request an extension from your faculty advisor.

From here on, you should deal solely with your faculty advisor for any course issues related to COMM 493. That said, I am still around and you have my email and phone number. Call me if you need me. It has been a privilege to serve as your Internship Coordinator!

— Dr. Lenze