Our teammates are at the core of what we believe in: People, Collaboration, Learning, and Excellence (PeopleCLE). We look to hire individuals who are committed to our purpose of uniting and inspiring our city through the power of team. Our mission is to win the World Series while creating a compelling fan experience. If you believe you possess these important traits, please consider a career with the Cleveland Indians.
To assist Indians Communications and Creative Services Department and Team Photographer by assisting in cataloging/managing photo database and capturing marketing and advertising photographs during games and other related Indians events as assigned.
- Responsible for capturing marketing and advertising photographs (main priority).
- Work with creative services and marketing departments to ensure we capture images for ad and marketing campaigns limited game action photography.
- Work home games and other Indians related events
- Assist with uploading and key wording images on a regular basis.
- Assist with organizing photo database in an efficient manner.
- Assist department with creation of social media content.
- Assist in maintaining Instagram account.
- Create original graphics for social media usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Photography Experience-preferably marketing and advertising experience Event photography experience
- Portrait and people photography experience
- Excel in natural and artificial lighting techniques
- Social media experience– Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail& Internet
- Proficient in Photoshop software
- Excellent oral and written communication Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reads, speaks, comprehends and communicates English effectively in all communications.
- Represents the Cleveland Indians in a positive fashion to all business partners and the general public.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful working relationship with members of the Front Office.
- Ability to act according to the organizational values and service excellence at all times.
- Ability to work with multicultural populations and have a commitment to fairness and equality.
- Ability to walk, sit or stand for an entire shift.
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to move throughout all areas and levels of the Ballpark.
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment.
- Occasional physical activity such as lifting and carrying boxes up to 40 lbs.
For More information: