Marketing Intern. Description
Davison is the leader in product development for consumers and corporations. We are hiring a marketing intern, the successful candidate must be a full-time college student studying Communications, Marketing, PR, Graphics Design or a related field. The ideal applicant will be able to handle a fast paced environment, and willingness to learn. While working with us this individual will have the opportunity to learn about content marketing, social media management, email campaigns, graphic design and high level campaign development. We are able to offer a flexible schedule around your classes and provide learning of a unique learning environment. The internship can be completed for school credit, however it is unpaid.
Location: Pittsburgh Pa (RIDC Park, Fox Chapel)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Research and analyze current trends within social media marketing
- Write content (blogs, infographics, newsletters, ect.) to be used on the website and cross promoted
- Create graphics using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Develop social media and email campaigns
- Assist in proofreading and editing internal and external content
- Participate in team brainstormings to bring new ideas to increase leads for sales
- Assist in general marketing tasks
- Assist with internal marketing content and concepts
- Assist in meeting prep as needed
- Other assignments as needed
Key Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong writer and communicator
- Strong critical thinking and customer service skills
- Innovative and Creative
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a bachelors program relative to Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc.
- Experience with design (Adobe suite), Google Suites, Microsoft Office Suite a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
For more information:
Charlotte Smith| Marketing Assistant
595 Alpha Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15238