Dream Careers Internship Opportunity in LA, San Fransico or New York.

Note from Dr. Lenze: Dream Careers is an internship broker. You pay the broker to help you get an internship. I generally do not post ads from brokers and did so in this case because one of our students endorsed it. Please keep in mind there may be significant additional costs in using Dream Careers and the vast majority of our interns get their internships without the help of a broker.

________________________________

If there are any students in Comm Media looking for an internship/needing one to graduate, there is a great opportunity where an internship is granted to just about anyone who applies. I had my past summer internship in LA, California with a television production company thanks to the Dream Careers Program. Any undergraduate can too! In any city of your liking, really. Or country. From Hong Kong to London, New York or San Francisco, you have the awesome opportunity to make solid connections in a place you may desire to work at in the future.

Trust me when I say, that if you are interested in getting out there and getting professional and real-industry experience, that this is a program you’re not going to want to miss. Even if you decide it’s something not to your liking, there’s no harm in taking a look!

As I said, this program really did change me and my outlook on my professional career goals. I know what it’s like to work in Hollywood and with major network companies. I even had the opportunity to talk with actors and produce original material for and alongside my bosses.

If any of this sounds interesting to you (again, you can find any sort of internship through this program whether it be in comics, writing, talent agencies, acting, production, public relations, marketing or more), don’t hesitate to check out this below link.

As a newly recruited member of the Dream Careers staff, I thought I should offer this great opportunity to others who are maybe looking to expand their horizons and get out there.

I loved my experience and found it useful to my practical skills in the creative field.

Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/2kZ7OEg

Program: Dream Careers
City: Various (LA, San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong, London, etc.)
Length: 2-3 months
Credits: 9-12 depending
Bonus: Give you housing, tours, trips, events. And 1 credit towards any department to transfer home on top of the internship credits.

Posted by Kira Womack, Communications Media Major.