2017 Steelers Marketing Events Internship
General Time Period: Week of August 28, 2017 – Friday, December 29, 2017
- FedEx Steelers Traveling Great Hall – Up to 6 visits dictated by sponsors to sites determined by sponsors on weekends from September until November.
- Responsibilities include set-up (1 1/2 hours) and take down (1 1/2 hours) of FedEx Steelers Traveling Great Hall 53’ trailer. TGH would be at the site for approximately 3 hours. Participants will be given the opportunity to spin the prize wheel and tour the elements inside the trailer.
- Total hours needed = 40 hours
- Compensation would be $50/visit
- Eight (8) regular season game day opportunities – Assist staff to execute sponsor and guest pre-game field passes, work directly with the Marketing staff in performing all necessary Game Day responsibilities at Heinz Field. Interns will work with sponsor pre-game field passes, execution of pre-game and halftime entertainment as well as responsibility of the Steelers Nation Unite tent locations – “Whatever it takes to get the job done”.
- Compensation is $100 for each home game.
- Total hours needed for Game Days = 8 hours per game = 64 hours
III. Opportunity to work Marketing Events – Assist Marketing Department with events such as Gatorade 5K Race, 84 Lumber, FedEx Kids Day event, Monday Night at the South Side events, 2017 Steelers Style weekend events, 2017 Steelers Ladies Night Out, Steelers Women’s 202 Clinic and any other Marketing events which may occur during the course of the season.
- Marketing Interns are compensated for each of these events at a rate determined by supervisor.
- Marketing Intern must work a minimum of 10 events during the season – average of 6 hours per event = 60 hours
Students must be enrolled in college in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Business Administration or Communications majors to qualify. Steelers will work with college advisors to set up the program to provide 3 college credits for approx. 160 hours worked. Intern must have reliable transportation. Interviews will be conducted during the weeks of April 3 and April 10 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. The deadline for applying is Friday March 31.
Please e-mail resumes to: email@example.com