TITLE: Marketing Intern – Office TYPE: Fall 2017
DEPARTMENT: Marketing Department
Time Period: August 28, 2017 through Friday, December 29, 2017
General Statement of Duties:
- Assist in the execution of promotions, sponsor programs and overall servicing.
- Assist Marketing Department with events such as the Gatorade 5K Race, FedEx Kids Day, Monday Night at the South Side events, 2017 Steelers Style weekend events, Women’s 202 Clinic, Ladies Night Out and any other Marketing events which may occur during the course of the season.
- Coordinate in-season Steelers Mascot requests
- Serve as a handler for Steelers Mascot on game days and at selected appearances
- Assist with planning and execution of Steelers community and charitable events.
- Assist with Steelers Mascot costume maintenance
- Assist in the execution of the FedEx Traveling Great Hall Trailer to satisfy sponsor agreement appearances.
- Perform additional duties assigned by all members of marketing staff on a daily basis
- Work directly with the Marketing staff in performing all necessary Game Day responsibilities at Heinz Field. The Intern will report four hours prior to kickoff and work with either sponsor pre-game field passes, execution of pre-game and halftime entertainment as well as responsibility of the Steelers Nation Unite tent locations.
- Students must be enrolled in college in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Business Administration or Communications majors to qualify.
Compensation: This is a non-paid internship for 6 credits. The office internship will run for a period of 18 weeks with an approximate work schedule of 15 hours per week. Including Steelers game days, students will be working approximately 320 hours total. The intern will be compensated for any events worked outside of the 15 hour per week schedule. Steelers will work with college advisors to set up the program to provide college credit. Intern must have reliable transportation. Interviews will be conducted during the weeks of April 3 and April 10 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. The deadline for applying is Friday March 31.
Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org