Today, I received my laptop and login information. Jenna my colleague and I started writing letters to sponsors, donors, and guests of the Vintage Affair event that took place on May 19th, 2019. The Sponsors for the event were Diamond Medical Supply, First Commonwealth Insurance Agency, Helwig Insurance Agency, Marion Center Bank, W.G. Mechling Insurance Agency, Junior Women’s Civic Club, Kuzneski & Lockard Real Estate, and TC Shannon Lumber & Logging, LLC. Some interesting donors were Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort, S&T Bank, and Romeo’s Pizza.

I worked on writing thank you letters to over 60 guests who attended the Vintage Affair event. The picture above is a sample letter to one of our guests. Since I received my work laptop today, I increased my familiarity with Lifesteps file structure in their W: drive. Learning where these files are stored will be an important tool during my time here at Lifesteps.

I also had a phone meeting with Cassandra since she was not at the office and we talked about future projects that she has for me to work on. She will be at the office on June 4th where she will officially explain the assignments she would like me to complete.

For tomorrow, I will continue to write thank you letters to our sponsors and donors and possibly write press releases for our upcoming golf event.

Hours Today:

9AM – 2:30PM

Spent 30 minutes on this blog

Total internship hours as of today:

33 hours 15 minutes